English> Italian - French> Italian
Translating means transposing something that has been said in one language, (source language), into another language, (target language), whilst trying not to alter its meaning and style.
Translation differs from interpreting as it means transposing a written text, whereas interpreting implies transposing a speech.
- marketing and market research
- environment and energy sectors
- agro-industrial field
- cooking and gastronomy
- immigration, asylum and human rights
- international organizations and cooperation
- law and tax law
- political and social issues and institutional relations